Impress at your next pool party with these super simple Sorbet Terrines. Always keeping it light, fresh and cool in the summer – Sorbabes Style!
To begin you will need the following:
Cupcake baking pan (cold in the freezer)
*One pint each of Sorbabes Gourmet Sorbet: Fresh Lemon w/ Candied Zest, Juicy Orange Passionfruit with Lychees, and Raspberry with Dark Chocolate (find a store near you)
Garnish with fresh berries, curled zest of lemon and/or orange (learn tricks), or fresh mint
*Yields approximately 10 servings
Six Simple Steps:
1) Temper sorbet to soft scooping temperature (let sit at room temperature for this, do not microwave)
2) Pull cold cupcake pan out of freezer and insert cupcake holders
3) Scoop a spoon full of lemon sorbet into the bottom of each cupcake liner, put pan back in the freezer to set sorbet layer for 5 mins.
4) Repeat with the layer of passionfruit
5) End with the layer of raspberry.
Trick – wash hands and use fingers (best tools ever) to smooth sorbet layers down and even to the edges.
6) Allow terrines to set in the freezer for a min of 4 hours, over night is ideal. Once terrines are set, carefully peel out of holders, serve on dishes cold out of the freezer and garnish with a curl of lemon or orange zest, fresh berries or mint.
XO The Sorbabe’s